Master Your Time
An Inside-out Approach to Changing the Way You Spend Your Time Forever
Are you ready to do different instead of more when it comes to managing your time? Are you ready to take back your time and reclaim your life?
If so, you're in the right place.
Do these thoughts sound familiar?
- I'm too busy.
- My to-do list never ends.
- I struggle enjoying what I am doing because of competing priorities.
- I wish I just had more hours in the day.
It's possible, you've tried all the best 'tips and tools' out there and, while helpful, they haven't provided the results you want.
I have lived in your shoes and for years felt resigned and powerless to making any significant change with my ability to 'manage my time'.
Until, I completely shifted my approach with time and started from the inside out.
I discovered an incredible thing. There isn't a shortage of time.
Rather, there is an overabundance of outdated thinking and doing that's robbing you of your precious time.
A lasting shift in how you experience time begins on the inside.
You can apply all the techniques and strategies you want, but until you revamp your inner experience of time - a peaceful, powerful, intentional relationship with time will be elusive.
Over the past 10 years, I've been testing my own theories and revamping my own experience of time, while helping my coaching clients do the same.
At last, I've packaged all of these 'inside-out' strategies in a simple-to-follow, easy-to-digest course with worksheets and questions to prompt your thinking and facilitate the steps you need to take to get you where you want to be with your relationship with time.
Here's What You'll Accomplish...
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how your thinking impacts your results with time and how to change it for good.
- Eliminate outdated thinking, beliefs and behaviors that have become barriers to maximizing your time.
- Create a new vision for your time.
- Be able to apply new approaches to your time that allow you to feel productive AND fulfilled.
- Create a 30-day action plan for accountability to change the way you manage your time for good.
This course is for you if...
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work to change the way you manage your time for good.
- You know the power of your mind and are ready to leverage it to master your time.
- You are ready to do differently when it comes to your precious time.
- You are ready to be more productive and more fulfilled.
- You are ready to do what it takes to make space and time for what matters most in your life beginning now.
Be warned! This course is not for you if you are only looking for a quick fix, tip or tool. This course is designed to help you make the important internal shifts that will be the foundation for a lasting change.
Get started now!
I am so grateful for the Master Your Time course! When I started, I felt so overwhelmed that I wasn't even sure how I would find the time to take the course. I was tired, unhealthy, feeling stuck, and frustrated. But, the first module made me feel hopeful so I made time to work through the whole course. It was so worth it! I discovered an underlying desire to "squeeze as much as possible out of life" which was leading me to say yes to too many things. I'm changing these beliefs and I find that I have more space in my life - it honestly feels like magic!
I am still a work in progress but so much has shifted for me and time. I now have time to move my body and I go to bed on time (most nights). I feel so supported and no longer feel stuck or frustrated. The best part is that this is the beginning! This isn't a one and done experience - the work continues and so do the benefits.
- Kelly Marshall, Financial Wellness Coach - 238 Accounting
Your Course Guide
Known for her compassionate, direct and truth-telling candor. For over a decade, ambitious leaders have been relying on Carla to call out their blind spots, challenge their thinking and expand their perspective. Carla believes in ditching the illusion that life will be great “someday” in the future and teaches leaders how to wake up their thinking to create and live a juicy, rich, meaningful everyday life, now.
Carla Reeves is a Coach and Trusted Advisor and wholehearted about working with people who are ready to mess with their thinking to ignite their living.
She was born and raised in a sleepy beach town in California and now lives in AZ on a small farm with cows, chickens and her beloved husband and boys.
Getting this information is like getting the “bonus weapon” or “extra life” in a video game. You have to work for it, go to levels that are hidden, and diverge from the main path. But what you get in return is a heightened awareness of who you are and why you do what you do. It allows you a very powerful choice, the choice to consciously choose who you want to be and what you want to do with your life. I thought time management was all about how to be more efficient, so I could stuff more into my life. I was wrong! Time management and achieving goals is about getting clear about YOU.
- Elizabeth Trummel