Are you ready to do different instead of more when it comes to managing your time? Are you ready to take back your time and reclaim your life?
If so, you're in the right place.
Do these thoughts sound familiar?
- I'm too busy.
- My to-do list never ends.
- I struggle enjoying what I am doing because of competing priorities.
- I wish I just had more hours in the day.
It's possible, you've tried all the best 'tips and tools' out there and, while helpful, they haven't provided the results you want.
I have lived in your shoes and for years felt resigned and powerless to making any significant change with my ability to 'manage my time'.
Until, I completely shifted my approach with time and started from the inside out.
I discovered an incredible thing. There isn't a shortage of time.
Rather, there is an overabundance of outdated thinking and doing that's robbing you of your precious time.
A lasting shift in how you experience time begins on the inside.
You can apply all the techniques and strategies you want, but until you revamp your inner experience of time - a peaceful, powerful, intentional relationship with time will be elusive.
Over the past 10 years, I've been testing my own theories and revamping my own experience of time, while helping my coaching clients do the same.
At last, I've packaged all of these 'inside-out' strategies in a simple-to-follow, easy-to-digest course with worksheets and questions to prompt your thinking and facilitate the steps you need to take to get you where you want to be with your relationship with time.
Here's What You'll Accomplish...
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how your thinking impacts your results with time and how to change it for good.
- Eliminate outdated thinking, beliefs and behaviors that have become barriers to maximizing your time.
- Create a new vision for your time.
- Be able to apply new approaches to your time that allow you to feel productive AND fulfilled.
- Create a 30-day action plan for accountability to change the way you manage your time for good.
This course is for you if...
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work to change the way you manage your time for good.
- You know the power of your mind and are ready to leverage it to master your time.
- You are ready to do differently when it comes to your precious time.
- You are ready to be more productive and more fulfilled.
- You are ready to do what it takes to make space and time for what matters most in your life beginning now.
Be warned! This course is not for you if you are only looking for a quick fix, tip or tool. This course is designed to help you make the important internal shifts that will be the foundation for a lasting change.
Enrich Your Experience:
Guided Program includes 2 Private 30-Minute Coaching Calls (Optional):
If you know that you want some additional accountability or simply want to enrich your experience in the course - this is for you.
Call #1: Get Real with Time Strategy Session
- Together, uncover the (hard to spot) ways you get in your own way when it comes to time.
- Shed outdated patterns that rob your time + lay solid foundation for moving forward.
- Get all your questions answered straight from your course guide.
- Accountability + support to ensure you are staying on track in the course and maximizing the exercises.
Call #2: Thrive Over Time Strategy Session
- Tighten up your 30-day action plan and equip yourself for success.
- Get all your program questions answered straight from your course guide.
- Mastermind ideas to amplify your productivity and fulfillment.
Get started now!
I am so grateful for the Master Your Time course! When I started, I felt so overwhelmed that I wasn't even sure how I would find the time to take the course. I was tired, unhealthy, feeling stuck, and frustrated. But, the first module made me feel hopeful so I made time to work through the whole course. It was so worth it! I discovered an underlying desire to "squeeze as much as possible out of life" which was leading me to say yes to too many things. I'm changing these beliefs and I find that I have more space in my life - it honestly feels like magic!
I am still a work in progress but so much has shifted for me and time. I now have time to move my body and I go to bed on time (most nights). I feel so supported and no longer feel stuck or frustrated. The best part is that this is the beginning! This isn't a one and done experience - the work continues and so do the benefits.
- Kelly Marshall, Financial Wellness Coach - 238 Accounting
Your Course Guide
Executives, CEOs, stay at home moms, and busy, motivated professionals rely upon Mindset | Lifestyle Coach Carla Reeves to call out their blind spots, expand their perspective and create a more fulfilling way of showing up to their work and their lives.
Most notably, clients experience a positive shift in their ability to navigate and enjoy their everyday life, make positive career promotions/changes, improve personal relationships, and have a bigger impact at work and home. Carla teaches them to adopt smarter ways to take care of themselves while living a productive, impactful, and fulfilling life.
Known for her compassionate, direct and truth telling candor, Carla Reeves has coached 100s of people over the past 7 years.Whether working one-on-one or speaking to a group of people, Carla is committed to providing clarity about the real stumbling blocks that stand in the way of people reaching their goals AND equipping her clients with the real solutions for lasting, positive change.
What she knows to be true is that people are far closer than they realize to the very things they deeply desire.The only thing standing in the way is an old, outdated way of viewing themselves and the world around them.
Her strengths of observation, ability to build trust immediately and her gentle, but direct style create an environment in which clients can speak their truth, align with their truth and make lasting, sustainable, positive change in their everyday lives.
On a Personal Note…
She is all about squeezing the juice out of this beautiful life that we have been given. She seeks to do this in her own life and continues to practice the principles and tools put forth in this course to sustain a thriving relationship with time.
Married to Quinton since 2001, she enjoys the journey of sustaining a happy marriage, raising two sons, while living a (not so traditional) Arizona life on 4 acres with cows, horses and chickens.
Getting this information is like getting the “bonus weapon” or “extra life” in a video game. You have to work for it, go to levels that are hidden, and diverge from the main path. But what you get in return is a heightened awareness of who you are and why you do what you do. It allows you a very powerful choice, the choice to consciously choose who you want to be and what you want to do with your life. I thought time management was all about how to be more efficient, so I could stuff more into my life. I was wrong! Time management and achieving goals is about getting clear about YOU.
- Elizabeth Trummel